Thermo Fisher Scientific have introduced new software and cloud-based solutions for metabolomics and proteomics. The new software releases include:
- The new Compound Discoverer 2.1 software supports metabolomics research insight into the biochemical phenotype of organisms. It uses Orbitrap data for the accurate identification of compounds in the most complex matrices.
- The newest software release of Proteome Discover 2.2 software has a new XlinkX node with a fully integrated cross-linked peptide search engine, for use with the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion and Fusion Lumos Tribrid mass spectrometers, a new algorithm for label-free quantification and new tools for statistical analysis.
- Thermo Scientific ProSightPC 4.0 software, which is ideal for researchers performing top-down and middle-down proteomics experiments. The software includes five search modes to help determine the exact proteoform and accommodates data acquired using a range of fragmentation techniques. The accompanying ProSightPD 1.1 Base and High Mass nodes enable automated proteoform identification within the Proteome Discoverer 2.2 framework.
- The new Xcalibur 4.1 software now supports the latest Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Fusion Lumos UPVD.
- The FreeStyle 1.3 software now features improved usability and offers elemental composition information using MS/MS. It is a flexible data visualisation solution for information rendering, rapid method development and data quality assessment.